APPLY TO ENHANCED HORIZONS
- Must be 18 to 24 years of age
- Must be in need of a dependable, safe place to live.
- Must be committed to actively participating in EH program services.
- Must be willing to follow program guidelines and expectations.
- Participate in the development of a personal service plan that outlines the goals and objectives that they hope to accomplish while in the program.
- Engage in a minimum of 35 hours per week of productive activities such as attending school, working a full-time or part-time job, community service, and/or independent living skills training.
- Seek employment and work at least part-time. Residents will pay a small portion of their paycheck for living expenses and will be expected to save funds during their stay at Enhanced Horizons.
- Follow program guidelines and expectations.
The length of time in the Enhanced Horizons program varies depending on the individual needs of the young adult. To obtain maximum benefit from the program, we anticipate that most residents will stay anywhere from 9 to 24 months.
Cost and Location
Geographical Service Area: Enhanced Horizons serves the needs of Bandera, Blanco, Burnet, Edwards, Gillespie, Kendall, Kerr, Kimball, Llano, Mason, Medina, Menard, Real, Uvalde, and Zavala counties.
Cost/Fees to Client: Minimal Fees; Accommodations made for residents who have no source of income. See our FAQ page for more details.